Senior Digital Designer (12 months contract)
Central London Design Agency require a Senior Digital Designer for a fixed 12-months contract.
You will be required to create large-scale, high-profile websites and digital communications across a range of channels.
• Working with experienced developers and production staff to bring your consultants, ideas to life
• Take on new briefs, research subject matter and audiences
• Generate ideas, assess strategic direction and deliver innovation with a view to creating industry leading and mould breaking work
• Lead clients through the creative process
• Review design work from a team of multi-discipline designers, developers and the production team and provide effective direction and feedback
• Identify new ways of working and drive implementation of solutions
Qualifications and experience:
• 5 years previous experience working in a creative agency environment
• Experience in leading the design aspect of projects and setting direction
• Experience directing junior designer to help create your vision
• A degree in Design, Interaction Design or other design-related field
• Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Please get in touch with your CV and folio if you’re interested!