Up to £55,000 + com OTE £80,000
B2b events, print and online
As Sales Director, you would be instrumental in running a market-leading media brand which consists of exhibition, magazine and website. You will be working for a well-established, independent, and expanding publisher. The company specialises in dynamic events, awards and exhibitions.
The key tasks of Sales Director include:
- To sell exhibition space and sponsorship to existing and new clients.
- To create new revenue streams with innovative thinking.
- To develop and motivate the team.
- To develop and build upon strong client relationships within the industry to ensure that client’s objectives are met and revenue targets are exceeded.
- To develop new sales leads, maintain a database of possible advertisers and to monitor competitive exhibitions and conferences.
The key attributes of the Sales Director are:
- Superb communication skills.
- Experience selling exhibitions and conference sponsorship within the b2b marketplace.
- Proven experience of growing revenues year on year through creative thinking.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and closing skills, coupled with the ability to build long term relationships with clients.
- Have a proven track record of hitting and exceeding sales targets.
- An ability to hit the ground running to continue the expansion of the brand.
This role is based in London and is paying up to £55,000 + com ote £80,000.
To be considered for the role of Sales Director please click the “apply” button now!
b3-media is a professional, friendly and progressive recruitment consultancy established in 2000 and dedicated to the media sales industry. We are a market leader for permanent jobs within media throughout London : Greater and Central, and the South East : Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Middlesex, Essex, Berkshire, Hertfordshire and beyond. All of our consultants have considerable experience in recruitment so you can be confident that they will have your best interests at heart when finding the perfect role for you.
We successfully place roles covering magazines, directories, online / websites / digital, exhibitions, conferences, events, radio, TV, sponsorship, newspapers, classified, display, recruitment, international and at all levels including Senior Sales, face to face / field sales, juniors managers, management and commercial / sales directors. In addition we also cover positions such as Editors / Assistant Editors, marketing and production.