2 days left
Fixed term contract ending 30/06/2017
Salary c.£34,000 per annum, plus comprehensive benefits
Are you a hands-on, experienced Marketing Manager who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is looking for a new challenge?
You will be working at the heart of the education system with the largest provider of academic qualifications taught in schools and colleges; an organisation that is a market leader but also has a charitable mission – to help students and teachers realise their potential.
At AQA we employ over 1,000 people, as well as the 30,000 people who mark, moderate and work with us to deliver our qualifications. We have offices in Guildford, Manchester, Harrogate, London and Bath.
We’re looking for a highly adaptable Marketing Manager to support AQA’s Product Reform activity. You’ll be a delivery expert who can juggle multiple projects at once with the core aim to successfully deliver on time, to quality and within budget.
You'll manage integrated campaigns across multiple products and channels to maximise return on investment. You'll also have the passion and enthusiasm to develop strong relationships with colleagues across all areas of our business.
What we need from you
You will have;
- campaign delivery expertise
- experience in evaluating the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- experience of working with digital and CRM teams
- flexibility to work across various programmes of work and manage numerous projects simultaneously
- fantastic project management skills
- ability to manage resources, processes, budgets and reporting confidence to manage senior stakeholders
What you can expect from us
We recognise and value the contribution of our people and offer an extensive reward and benefit package in return.
In addition to a generous salary some of our benefits include;
- 35 hour week
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days
- plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
- a contributory pension scheme with additional benefits
- childcare voucher scheme and family friendly flexible policies
- on-going career and development opportunities.
Please visit our website for our full list of employee benefits.
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter as one document, stating why you think you are suitable for the role and your salary expectations, by clicking 'Apply'
No agencies, thank you.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly