Senior Account Manager - Agency - Northampton - £48-50k
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - NORTHAMPTON - PRINT MANAGEMENT - £48-50K
Our client is a multi-award winning agency with an impressive client list comprising of large retailers and consumer brands. They are looking for a Senior Account Manager with retail and consumer brands experience working on Artwork, Print and POS campaigns for a large global brand.
The agency is looking for the SAM to interact with the client to open up all channels of communication and be the go to person for the account. They are looking for the right person to bring something fresh and exciting to their business.
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager working on a prominent global client account
The Senior Account Manager will be joining a small on-site team, taking on a client facing role, working on a major FMCG brand.
The company is looking for a highly creative and growth focused Senior Account Manager, with strong motivation, good team work and confidence in liaising with clients. Candidates must display an ability to take on diverse challenges, aid a client account to grow the business, and be ready to take on a fast paced role within a creative environment.
The key day-to-day tasks of the Senior Account Manager include:
- Client management on-site
- Taking and improving briefs with key stakeholders for the client account
- Collaborating with design and production team to exceed standard expected
- Deadline management and orderly studio management
Key attributes of the Senior Account Manager include:
- Background in Print procurement and outsourcing within a print and creative environment
- Exceptional management skills across account and project management
- Confident with Print and POS whilst taking the lead on client facing duties
- Strong personality, able to manage account duties and build trust with a key client
- Strong business acumen, able to find and implement upon new growth opportunities
The salary offered is £48-50k annum, within a growing agency, offering support and capacity for career progression. The company has a strong team focus rewarding their passionate and dedicated staff.
To apply for the Senior Account Manager role, please click the 'Apply' button, alternatively please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 207 928 2525