Campaign Delivery Executive
We are recruiting a talented and dynamic Campaign Delivery Executive to join us during an exciting time of change in education.
You will be working at the heart of the education system with the largest provider of academic qualifications taught in schools and colleges; an organisation that is a market leader but also has a charitable mission – to help students and teachers realise their potential.
At AQA we employ over 1,000 people, as well as the 30,000 people who mark, moderate and work with us to deliver our qualifications. We have offices in Guildford, Manchester, Harrogate, London and Bath.
The Campaign Delivery Executive plays an important role in an exciting, forward thinking and customer-led campaigns team.
You’ll be responsible for successfully delivering integrated campaigns across a range of channels and incorporating all customer activity. We have a strong emphasis on digital channels such as social media, web and email so you’ll be confident with SEO and PPC.
Working in a matrix structure, you will need to ensure your campaigns deliver against objectives and KPIs, (e.g. sales, revenue and/or customer satisfaction targets) and that they keep a customer focus. You will be responsible for reporting on campaigns, tracking against competitor activity and managing campaign progress with relevant stakeholders across the business.
What we need from you
If you have the ability to work flexibly in a demanding team environment which is fast paced and evolving we look forward to hearing from you.
You will also;
ideally have a minimum of 2 years’ successful track record of developing, delivering and monitoring integrated marketing communication campaigns in customer-led marketing environments
- be experienced in using digital channels including social media, web and mobile
- have sound knowledge of email marketing and using CRM systems to generate campaigns
- be a clear and confident communicator and be comfortable with dealing with multiple stakeholders at all levels, working cross-functionally, across multiple sites and being able to adapt communication styles accordingly
- have experience of directly managing external and internal customers and stakeholders including working closely with agencies
- have commercial experience, with an agency background being advantageous in this post
- be a graduate or CIM certified (or equivalent), although this is not essential.
What you can expect from us
We recognise and value the contribution of our people and offer an extensive reward and benefit package in return.
In addition to a generous salary some of our benefits include;
- 35 hour week
- 25 days annual leave rising to 30 days
- plus all Bank Holidays and additional Christmas leave
- a contributory pension scheme with additional benefits
- childcare voucher scheme and family friendly flexible policies
- on-going career and development opportunities.
Please visit our website for our full list of employee benefits.
To apply, please submit your CV and a covering letter as one document, stating why you think you are suitable for the role and your salary expectations, by clicking 'Apply'
No agencies, thank you.
AQA is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.