Customer Comms Project Manager
We’re a small and friendly communications agency looking for a talented new member to join our implementation team. Our success is due to our flexibility and ability to work to challenging timescales and briefs - while making sure we have some fun along the way! This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing team and work with some well-known brands.
This is a functional (and slightly technical) position, focusing on coordination and implementation of client requirements. It’s not a traditional creative or campaign management role. You’ll be responsible for:
- implementing customer-led, targeted communication projects, making sure they run smoothly and to deadline
- liaising directly with internal and external stakeholders
- delivering multiple client requirements, including arranging calls and meetings, project management, scheduling and version control
- providing thorough onward briefings to production teams (copywriters and coders) by marking up draft content in Word documents based on client briefs
- validating work completed by the production teams and ensuring quality of work submitted to clients
- providing regular status reports to both the client and Muse teams, including daily reporting of updates e.g. RAG by activity/deadline
- gaining a comprehensive understanding of our entire suite of communications and their content
You’ll need to:
- be customer-focused and comfortable working directly with busy clients
- be versatile and adaptable to often challenging client demands
- be highly organised with an acute attention to detail
- have a cool head under pressure
- be able to multi-task and think logically
- have experience working with direct marketing (email, direct mail) or product marketing
If you’ve got a proven track record of managing multiple projects and experience working in an agency or client-side, and are looking for a new challenge in a forward-looking agency, then we want to hear from you! Familiarity with HTML code and pseudo code would be an advantage.
This role will primarily be London-based with the flexibility to work remotely on occasion.
Muse Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification or physical ability.