SEO and Content Manager
One of the UK's leading brands is leading a pioneering approach with their financial services offering, and they need an experienced SEO & Content Manager to drive engagement with potential customers by planning and implementing an engaging content strategy.
This is a great place to be - a fast paced environment full of motivated, ambitious and bright people, with excellent rewards for those who help drive their success. It's a really exciting time as the department moves to a more customer-centric ethos, and content plays a key strategic role in their acquisition and conversion strategy.
- Planning an engaging content strategy through digital and traditional channels
- Developing, managing and executing a content calendar and plan across digital and traditional channels
- Commissioning content for articles as well as commercial content to position the brand as a leader in the retail financial services space
- Planning and content creation across email marketing, video, social media, digital media and rich media campaigns, including potentially advertising.
Skills and experience
- 3+ years' successful track record within content / SEO marketing / web analytics in a similar role with an agency or B2C direct marketing organisation, preferably within retail financial services.
- Proven experience of delivering commercial content marketing strategies and plans with emphasis on ROI.
- Demonstrable success in SEO and understanding of SEO best practice.
- Experience with SEO tools for auditing, rankings, research
- Extensive experience of producing and editing content for a range of digital channels.
- Practical experience working with a range of content management systems (Adobe would be a bonus).
Experience of reporting with web and social analytics (Google Analytics, Google Keyword Planner, Google Webmaster, Adobe Analytics)