Job Title: Marketing Executive
Salary: £22,000 to £26,000 a year
My client, the UK leader in the fancy dress industry, is looking for a Marketing Executive to join their thriving team. You will be responsible for promoting the company and its products on a national and international level.
- Write and manage creative briefs for event and roadshow materials.
- Support on retail marketing programmes.
- Deliver targeted campaigns by utilising mailing lists.
- Monitor and report on results of campaign performance and feed this back in order to ensure future campaigns are as effective as possible.
- Implement internal and corporate communications.
- Manage and update website and social media content.
- Proven experience in a fast paced marketing position.
- Ability to communicate effectively and to operate as part of a team.
- Ability to forge effective business relationships with colleagues across a wide range of disciplines and levels of seniority.
- Previous marketing/ communications experience within a retail/B2B/B2C setting would be desirable.
- The ideal candidate will be of graduate calibre, proactive, well organised and be able to work autonomously while dealing with a heavy workload.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly innovative company that pride themselves on their attention to detail and passion for being the best at what they do. This role would suit an aspiring marketing assistant. Our client is keen to move quickly on this opportunity so please apply today with an up to date CV.
Based in Gainsborough, this role is commutable from Doncaster, Scunthorpe and Lincoln. About Us... Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 10 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.