My client is implementing a major digital transformation which includes the development of new websites and brands, the introduction of new tools and resources, and conducting marketing across a wide variety of channels.
They're looking for someone to help developing & manage all digital cross channel analytics covering data, retrieval, tagging, analysing and reporting.
The successful candidate will provide insight and analysis to understand pain points or opportunities in the commercial activity, optimising the user experience and the quality of content. From this you will assist in the making recommendations to improve marketing activity.
I am looking for someone who has hands on experience with web and email analytics, reporting and dashboards, along with technical experience in using web & digital analytics tools including Google Tagging, Analytics and Adwords.
This position will suit a Data Analyst, Marketing Analyst or Business Analyst that has specifically worked with marketing data and has experience with data manipulation. Attention to detail is crucial.
- Analytical data manipulation
- Deriving valuable insight from data and presenting it in clear formats
- Effective use of Google Analytics for marketing purposes
- Analysing data from a CRM system (we use MS Dynamics)
- Setting up and reporting on goals in Google Analytics
- Reporting and analysing activity in Google Adwords
- Reporting on LinkedIn sponsored content
- Experience setting up and managing Google Adword campaigns including retargeting ads
- Experience setting up and managing LinkedIn sponsored campaigns and Inmail
- Experienced with SQL or similar and working with relational databases
- Using Google Analytics ecommerce tools
- Using data as part of automated/programmatic marketing campaigns
Keen for this fantastic contract? Send your CV to Agee@welovesalt.com