Digital Account Manager
The fix are currently seeking a Digital Account Manager to join one of our London based clients to work on a major international blue-chip account. The role will involve delivering an integrated digital strategy and planning with a focus on e-commerce.
The role will be varied and you will be involved in every aspect of the client account. From producing digital strategies, briefing the project teams and coordinating projects as they progress through the studio, to compiling reports and insights attending client meetings and actively growing the account.
Key Requirements -
- A demonstrable understanding of digital trends, particularly within UX design and e-commerce optimisation and generating increased customer reach in the digital space
- Proven track record managing FMCG clients and building relationships
- Ability to communicate with client stakeholders at the most senior level
- Assist in the development of long term strategies for growth
- Excellent written communication skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise complex workloads and work effectively within, and coordinate a team
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience at account manager level on FMCG brands
- Good Excel, Word, and PowerPoint skills and a good understanding of SEO and Google Analytics
Ideally but not essential you will already a working knowledge of the Magento e-commerce platform and an interest in content marketing,
Salary between £25K-£27,500K per annum
If this is of interest to you, get in touch for more info.