Senior data strategist
My client is a digital and direct marketing agency that focuses on creating Better Customer Connections between brands and consumers using data as our creative inspiration. We create measurable value for brands by using customer understanding to develop action-orientated communications that connect better with customers across all channels.
- Proven ability to develop a full circle data strategy for clients, from the planning stage to evaluation, including developing advanced targeting segmentations and testing strategies
- Hands on experience of analysis projects, working with analysts and producing recommendation and insight. Essential to be able to manipulate and analyse data, using Excel, Access or SPSS (experience of other tools would considered)
- Strong statistical knowledge and application of the analysis is required
- Experience of dealing with List brokers to purchase data is essential
- Experience in working within a Direct Marketing function either agency or client-side is required
- Ability to develop relationships with the key clients who are responsible for DM/CRM/data management/data analysis. Same applies for key internal stakeholders – you will fly the flag for data!
- Experience in providing a strategic sounding board for your clients and your account team - providing recommendations on all things data.
- Commercially aware with the ability to become immersed in clients’ business, the marketplace and the consumer/customer.
- Good approach to being part of, good evidence of leading a team
- Someone who is technical minded, understands database structures, understands the difference between an API and FTP with the ability to talk confidently with database providers but essential that they have the ability to translate all technical and data analysis into marketing speak for clients.
- Experience in new business pitching
- Proven experience of managing data planners and analysts
- Leadership skills
Please email your CV to - firstname.lastname@example.org