Personalisation Specialist | London | £50,000 - £70,000
A unique opportunity has presented itself working for one of the UK's Marketing SAAS providers. They are looking for a personalisation specialist who is enthusiastic about making their next step into a company really revolutionising their market space.
This is a client who is at the forefront and disrupting their market continuously so you'll be part of an exciting moment in the client's history. The role will involve being responsible for their customers data management, analysis & integration of data onto the clients own platform.
Read through the requirements below and if you are suitable then apply through this website or send your CV and covering email directly to Murrie Christie on firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting into the Head of Solutions, you will be the senior technical resource working within the fast paced personalisation team. You will be required to design, deliver and document enterprise level projects.
Personalisation Specialist Responsibilities -
- Integration troubleshooting and providing clear instruction on how to resolve issues for the client
- Email or CRM Marketing knowledge to implement across the team
- Supporting clients to integrate the personalisation technology into their platform, providing support on different levels
- Technical specialist within the office for matters relating to the personalisation technology. Meaning you will work closely with Marketing, and Account Managers/ Pre-sales to check technical content in client proposals
- Configure and test configuration, debug and adjust where necessary
- Integration troubleshooting and providing clear instruction on how to resolve issues for the client, working closely with the development team
Personalisation Specialist Experience -
- Email and CRM marketing experience
- Client facing background
- API Integration specialist using SOAP and XML
- Ecommerce integration experience (magneto/ hybris)
- Ideally Educated to degree level