CRM Senior Data Planner
Job Title: CRM Senior Data Planner
Day rate: Up to £220/ day
Location: Split between West Sussex and South London
Length: 6 months
Additional Info: ASAP Start
Send your CV to: AGee@welovesalt.com
My client are a Retail Behemoth, operating globally and a real key competitor in every market they work in. They are renowned for having a high quality, ethically sourced range of products, which are kind to the environment, and this attention to sustainability runs through the heart of their organisation.
The Senior Data planner role is an excellent opportunity for a talented candidate to get hands on with a database of over 2 million engaged customers, and to help drive the company's loyalty program with well-conceived and intelligent insights.
Key job accountabilities:
· Lead the CRM customer contact strategy - Customer Journey planning to ensure there are the right trigger programmes in place and that these are constantly improved to maximise the customer journey and customer lifetime value.
· Responsible for CRM communications forecasting and trade reporting - delivering accurate forecasting and timely reporting of weekly sales-generating emails, constantly looking for ways to improve.
· Responsible for strategy for CRM communications testing programme to ensure that all communications are tested and optimised, including testing of communications timing, multi-channel impact, AB testing etc
- Lead the CRM personalization strategy - to ensure customer data is used to drive a personalised customer experience, focusing resource on where it makes the most impact on sales including using SQL to segment messaging.
- Line management of Communications team - CRM Communications Specialist, responsible for delivering wireframes, executing tests and delivering content for trade emails, and CRM Email Designer, responsible for the build of emails in Responsys.
- Understand the target market to enable the creation of relevant content and propositions per segment.
- Awareness of competitor activities to help deliver best in class CRM.
· Assess new customer communications opportunities and enhancements to the current tools/systems used
· Manage projects as required to enhance the team's influence and responsibilities
Personal Requirements for Role
- Degree level qualification (ideally with significant analytical content)
- Customer Journey planning experience - hands-on experience of using data and insight to constructing multi channel customer communications for different customer segments.
- Use of data to drive communciations / database marketing - must be able to provide concrete examples of experience in direct marketing targeting, selections and analysis driving increasing revenue, engagement and loyalty etc
- Measurement of marketing ROI for direct communications to drive decisions for future improvement
- Experience of email testing, optimisation and personalisation
- Understanding of the value of dynamic personalisation and the tailoring of content
- Strong line management experience
- Understanding of trigger-based email programmes
- Highly organized with experience of managing complex projects
- Interest in beauty sector (desired)
- SQL experience, Responsys experience and Siebel CRM marketing experience (desired)
Are you the right contractor for the job? Send your CV to Agee@welovesalt.com