Senior Mobile UX/UI Designer – Product Studio (some travel to the North West required)
My client, a specialist Mobile agency, is looking for a Senior UX/UI Designer to join their London team. This role will be responsible for leading on a number of projects with a small and dedicated team. As such, they're looking for a UX/UI Designer who is comfortable managing clients, passionate about design and not afraid to speak your mind when it comes to work.
The successful applicant will be a collaborative individual who is skilled in interaction and user interface designer for mobile and table.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience.
- Ability to deliver experiences that are as functional as they are beautiful.
- Experience in crafting user experiences for mobile application design, iOS or Android and Mobile Web (portfolio demonstrating this).
- Ability to manage stakeholders in order to understand business requirements and commercial objectives.
- Deep knowledge of contemporary design and user experience methodologies, principles.
- Experience with managing multiple stakeholders and the ability to communicate the ‘why' behind your work.
- Ability to take creative direction, work within a team, or work independently.
- Experience facilitating collaborative workshops and presenting ideas and solutions.
- Wonderful communication skills, both written and verbal.
- An understanding of the importance of how data can inform design solutions.
To find out more, please email Ash on firstname.lastname@example.org