Client Services Director
Charismatic. Strategic. Leader.
As a Client Services Director, these are just a few of the key words that would best describe you if we were to talk to any of your peers and colleagues.
Our client is an established independent B2B integrated comms agency with offices in the UK, US as well as parts of Europe.
Founded by one of this industry’s natural born entrepreneurs, this particular agency has lead the way through the ever evolving IT and Tech sector and has flourished whilst other agencies have wilted as trends change.
Due to ambition and their own client demand this particular agency is now seeking a Client Services Director to head up one of their London teams as well as oversee the growth of some of their flagship B2B IT/Tech accounts.
To be suitable for this position as Client Services Director you will have the following skills and attributes:
- You will already be well versed in the position of Client Services Director gained whilst working at an established integrated B2B marketing agency
- Hold vast knowledge and experience within the B2B marketing agency IT/Tech sector – this is essential
- You must be strategic – there is a planning department but at this level you will be able to stand on your own two feet and advise clients on marketing strategy
- You will be commercially savvy and probably managed overall accounts exceeding £1m
- You’re a team player… we aren’t expecting your current agency to weep on your departure but your colleagues will miss you being around to support them
- Gravitas – you will have heaps of this. Clients will trust you and colleague will appreciate your mentoring skills
- What you won’t have is an ego that rivals Kanye West
- You will have fantastic principals and the know how to develop teams
- And when it comes to business development you should enjoy leading and winning pitch scenarios
Although the agency is big, the teams experienced, this is NOT an ivory tower moment. You’ll be in the thick of it, wanting to continue this agency’s successes and push those boundaries both creatively and strategically. Its exciting times in this sector with so much going on, its brimming with opportunities.
In return for skills and experience our client offers a wide salary banding ranging between £85-120k plus benefits. This is very much dependent on experience but can be negotiable.
If you’d like to join an agency that is different and doesn’t follow the rules then drop me a line, Tom Howe today by clicking on the apply button below.