Content and Editorial Manager
Senior Content Manager - Fashion brand
Up to £75K + bonus + benefits
I am working with one of the UKs best loved retail brands as they look to hire a Senior Content and Editorial Manager in a newly created role. This is a rare opportunity to make your mark on an established brand, and play a key role in developing strategic content campaigns that will drive engagement with customers and ultimately push ecommerce sales.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing Communications, the Senior Content and Editorial Manager will be responsible for setting the overall Content strategy for the brand and then ensuring its implementation across Ecommerce and Social Channels.
- Defining and planning large scale, customer centric content strategies to be implemented across Digital channels.
- Reinvigorate Social Media within the business, and ensure that broader content plans incorporate social media initiatives, outreach and growing digital communities.
- Using data and insight to help shape strategy and further decision making.
- Manage and motivate a large team - this role will have four direct reports but will be overall responsible for a team of 16.
- Champion editorial best practise.
This role would suit someone looking to make their mark in a hugely visible role. Experience creating content strategies for retailers would be hugely advantageous and the client is open to seeing candidates from both an agency and brand side background.
Specifically, you will have:
- Experience planning and delivering multichannel content strategies, preferably within a retail environment.
- Gravitas and heaps of energy - this is a dynamic team and they are looking for someone who has the confidence to influence at senior level and motivate colleagues.
- Experience managing a large team
- Fantastic communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Passionate about Ecommerce and emerging digital trends
To apply for this rare opportunity, please send your CV and a covering letter to Cat Symons at salt recruitment.