Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive - London - £30K
My client is a Swedish owned technology company that works with global brands to provide the ultimate customer experience via integrated software solutions. Their platform bridges the gap between online behaviour and contact centres - empowering brands to deliver optimum service levels and increased sales.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for furthering campaigns across digital platforms. Joining a growing team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the implementation of organic and proactive search campaigns aimed at the target audience.
Duties will include PPC, email marketing, digital PR, customer profiling, keyword research, social medial marketing, content creation for the website.
You will have previous experience within search marketing, and be able to identify new opportunities to improve results. Ideally you will have previously worked for a digital marketing company, or within B2B technology; and will have technical SEO, SEM, Google Adwords and social media marketing. You will be analytical, driven, and creative with great attention to detail.
Being a start-up the lines between roles can sometimes be blurred. A person who thinks "that's not my job, why are they asking me to do it" won't fit in. Someone who thinks "of course I will help" will be welcomed with open arms! You will join the London office, which is made up of a commercial team of sales, marketing and customer success; and the Marketing Director is the executive lead of the office.
You will be the third member to join the growing marketing team, which will double in size within a year. The Marketing Director travels a lot, so the Digital Marketing Executive needs to be a self-starter, who can just get on with work rather than needing their hand held.
- At least 2-3 years of digital marketing experience
- Web Management Experience (Wordpress)
- Full mix of experience across all Digital channels
- Experience having managed PPC and SEO campaigns
- Great content strategy experience when looking at user journey (Essential)
- Experience implementing Digital Marketing Strategies (Preferred)
- Experience running Digital Campaigns including conducting analysis and reporting (Essential)
- Experience conducting analysis Website Performance.
- Willingness to try new things and create new digital initiatives.
- Experience in Marketing Automation software, ideally Hubspot
- Experience in CRM, ideally Salesforce
To apply for the Digital Marketing Executive position, please click the 'Apply' button or email email@example.com