Enterprise Solutions Marketing Manager
Enterprise Solutions Marketing Manager - London/M4 corridor - £50-60K plus Bonus
My client, a global b2b tech brand, who helps organizations safeguard their investment in VMware infrastructure by providing innovative systems management software that is ultimately designed to reduce costs, increase productivity and mitigate risk.
With a rapidly expanding presence around the world; the company is all about people. The best people drive the best technologies to help IT organisations all over the world. Do you have a passion for new, cutting-edge technologies? Then my client is always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join their team.
Reporting to the Field Marketing Manager; The Enterprise Marketing Manager is responsible for driving and implementing marketing plans and campaigns targeting the Enterprise Sector with Accounts over 2500 employees in the UK and Ireland.
As part of a broader strategy, which aims to strengthen the brand's position in the Enterprise market, supporting the company's objective to achieve a $ 1 billion worldwide revenue by 2018, this newly created position will focus on the execution of marketing campaigns dedicated to Named Accounts in the Enterprise sector in the UK and Ireland, in alignment with the company's strategy, supporting the local Sales team, and working closely with the EMEA Enterprise Marketing team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
As the key point of contact for Enterprise/Strategic Accounts Go-to-market marketing activities, the Enterprise marketing manager main responsibilities are to:
- Create, drive and implement Account Based Marketing plans for Named Accounts in the UK & Ireland, together with the local regional Sales team (Activities to include C Level events, targeted content, etc.);
- Ensure alignment and consistency of Enterprise Marketing activities with EMEA & Corporate programs and the company strategy;
- Represent the brand at key events (CxOs roundtables, etc);
- Coordinate and organize UK presence into high level EMEA Industry events, together with EMEA Events team;
- Build content and roll out of the Communication plan to the Named Accounts and CxOs level customers/prospects;
- Create and/or localize content for dedicated Enterprise campaigns together with EMEA Enterprise Marketing team and Communication team;
- Work with the Field Marketing Manager and Customer Reference team to ensure availability and quality of customer success stories;
- Work closely with the Field and Channel Marketing Managers to support Enterprise Partner activities
- Ensure consistency & optimization of the Enterprise marketing database, working closely with the local Sales team;
- Provide support to Marketing UK and Ireland team on any other projects as needed;
- Manage the plan and budget for Enterprise activities (yearly plan, as well as mid-year review);
- Ensure campaigns are set up in Salesforce, track and report results and ROI figures to ensure follow-up and consistent investment.
Please ONLY apply if you possess the following:
- 4-5 years' experience in similar marketing functions (including operational marketing, database marketing, brand content, social marketing & digital)
- B2B Software industry experience
- Solid enterprise marketing exposure
- Native / Fluent English
- High level Education qualifications in marketing or business
- Good analytical skills for reporting and research
- Result oriented approach.
To apply for the Enterprise Solutions Marketing Manager UK position, please click the 'Apply' button or email email@example.com