Marketing Manager - Retail Design - Agency
I'm looking for a Marketing Manager who has had experience in business development through marketing within the creative retail design industry (ideally but not necessary agency side).
Award winning retail design agency based in London. This agency has over 35 years experience in design, project management of retail windows and visual merchandising solutions working directly with well known high end brands, they also specialise in amazing bespoke events, sculpture and set builds.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Business Director and Senior Brand Project Manager. It will be your responsibility to raise the company's profile helping to drive business opportunities and produce highly targeted marketing that brings in new project briefs. You will be the first point of contact for all new enquiries and clients.
Typically you will:
- Implement marketing strategy and plan
- Manage and implement targeted database email marketing campaigns to potential and past clients
- Ensure SEO agency is effective and delivering results, website content is kept updated and ensure social media channels are engaging
- Pursue PR & award opportunities
- Identify events and industry speaking opportunities for senior team
- Produce monthly new business reports and report on marketing activity - ROI
- Identify through research new business opportunities and merging trends to target
- Brief designers on campaigns.
I'm looking for someone who may have recently been a Marketing Assistant and is eager to progress to the next level or perhaps someone who has been a Marketing Manager and wants more responsibility/ownership. You will have proven experience in business development through marketing with at least 3 years experience in a similar role. Retail industry experience is essential, experience in agency side advantageous. You will have strong marketing planning skills, have produced highly targeted campaigns across the whole mix especially digital including SEO, PPC, and google analytics. You will need to be commercially driven - used to reporting on ROI. Personality wise, they're looking for a passionate and driven leader with a warm, personable attitude and a genuine interest in the Retail Design industry.
What are you waiting for? This must be a dream job for someone! Press the 'Apply Now' button.