Junior Digital Designer
We're looking for a talented Junior Digital Designer to support our a marketing team within one of our media clients. The successful candidates will have an exceptional eye for detail and be able to deliver pixel perfect creative for all the department's online and mobile digital assets. Importantly, you will be passionate about design and eager to work with key stakeholders in realising their design requirements. Communication is important so you will be comfortable presenting, and able to confidently justify your design decisions. You'll work collaboratively with the Telegraph's digital team, alongside developers, designers, copywriter, reporting into the senior design team.
Key job responsibilities
• Turning concepts into working visuals / rolling out online campaigns
• Supporting the digital creative process within the department.
• Presenting design concepts and prototypes to stakeholders.
Specific requirements / skills
• As well as a mastery of Adobe CS, you will:
• Have superb digital design skills, with a good understanding of design communication and digital best practices.
• Have an outstanding portfolio of projects you've worked on, either individually and as part of a team.
• Have experience of developing creative conceptual ideas from scratch.
• Have a good understanding of typography, colours, usability and accessibility.
• Have an interest in CSS, HTML, HTML5 and rich media