Head of Graphics - Retail
An award winning design agency based in South London are looking for a Head of Graphics to build, run and inspire the graphics side of their business. This agency offer a close-knit, family feel and have big inspirations for their business, projects and clients moving forward. They are in need of someone who can both lead and further build their graphic design capability.
Working closely alongside the two company founders and the Head of Interiors the right person for this role will be able to demonstrate a proven record of successful graphic design and branding for clients within the retail, food and beverage, hospitality and premium sectors and be confident in working across multiple projects simultaneously.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Facilitating and running client and team meetings and workshops creating visual design concepts and finalising design development
- Project management of the graphic teams workflow, supporting the Co-Founders in new business activities and securing new clients
- Taking client briefs and translating these into project requirements, driving brand identity concept generation, creation and execution
Our client is also open to hearing from talented Senior Designers who demonstrate relevant experience and are ready to take a step up in their career.
Specific skills required for this role include;
- Extensive experience in creating brand strategy and identity, marketing ideas and communication materials for clients including web and related brand deliverables
- Extensive experience in designing communication packages and environmental graphics for physical environments, particularly retail and food and beverage environments
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and an Apple Mac user
- Outstanding team leadership skills and confidence in articulating and presenting concepts or ideas to clients
If this sounds like you and you'd like to know more, please email your CV and portfolio to register with Tomorrow.