Head of Online Acquisition
2 days left
- Contract Type
Head of Online Customer Acquisition
My client is not your average start up, they were voted retail business of the year by Startups UK. They are a fast growing meal kit delivery business and their CEO won young entrepreneur of the year at the Great British Entrepreneur Awards.
My client requires a Head of Online Customer Acquisition to be responsible for creating and implementing an overall customer acquisition strategy across marketing channels that leads to profitable and sustainable growth. You'll need to provide leadership for your team and be their voice across the business.
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Manage primary online acquisition channels: ad networks, SEM, media buys, paid search and affiliates
- Help form and execute the online acquisition strategy.
- Work closely with the head of CRM to understand the long-term value of campaigns and channels, as well as provide input for retention oriented campaigns that will have an impact on acquisition and brand.
- Continually conduct market and customer research to gain insight into the competitive landscape, our brand positioning and user acceptance.
- Work closely with the design team to ensure brand consistency throughout campaign channels.
- Lead paid acquisition and retargeting efforts across all platforms to achieve volume, quality and ROI goals
Please only apply if you possess the following:
- Have vast experience in SEM (PPC incl. Google analytics) affiliation, and working with agencies (media buying and online campaigns)
- You're a natural leader. You know how to get the best from people, from team management to mentoring talent.
- You're highly commercial, analytical and love data.
- Have a good degree from a red brick university.
To apply for the Head of Online Customer Acquisition role, please click the "apply" button, or contact Dave Boyle on 0207 928 2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Apply for Head of Online Acquisition
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly