My client is a full service digital marketing agency. They offer international SEO (currently operating in 14 markets). Their continued growth in the UK and globally has created immediate new opportunities in their SEO team.
My client requires an SEO Consultant to help with the responsible for the creation and implementation of their SEO strategy. They need an experienced candidate who is goal orientated, and will have exceptional attention to detail. The position will deal with a large range of stakeholders and therefore requires fantastic interpersonal skills.
Main Job Responsibilities
- Onsite SEO from keyword research and creating semantic indices, to technical audits, recommendations documents and technical reports, and routinely dealing with complex SEO issues on an ad-hoc basis.
- Offsite SEO including backlink analyses and outreach strategy.
- Proactively identifying new SEO opportunities for our clients.
- Contributing to, and leading robust SEO strategies and tactics, responsible for internal and external KPIs.
- Supporting the Senior SEO Manager in mentoring and training SEO Executives, and helping upskill the wider team in SEO.
- Be the main client contact.
- Leading client meetings and quarterly reviews along with other members of your team.
Key Skills and Experience
- 2-3 years' hands-on agency experience in SEO.
- A thorough understanding of both on and off page SEO, and the desire to continue developing these skills.
- Excellent Excel skills.
- Strong project management, client facing and presentation skills.
- Confident with numbers and budgets and has a commercial approach to projects using budgets creatively.
- A confident and clear communicator, both in person and on the phone, able to quickly build excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
To apply for the SEO Consultant role, please click the "apply" button, or contact Dave Boyle on 0207 928 2525 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.