London-based digital Account Director role offering a rare mix of charity and commercial clients
The Great & The Good are working on behalf of one of London's most progressive digital agencies. Rightly recognised for their innovative thinking and impactful creative work, the agency is just as proud of their awards for staff development, training and the company culture.
Working with a number of blue chip brands including both commercial clients and charities, this 100-person agency has been able to attract some of London's brightest digital talents.
As part of their ambitious growth plans, our client is looking to appoint an Account Director to work with a couple of flagship accounts. Mixing work for charities and a telco brand, this varied role will give the successful Account Director the opportunity to:
- Manage a team of talented AMs and SAMs
- Lead relationships with engaged clients at various levels
- Oversee meaningful client budgets
- Work across email/CRM campaigns as well as sophisticated content and build projects
- Learn from an outstanding Manager with classic agency background
Already an established Account Director with strong digital expertise, you will have a demonstrable track record of:
- Being an incredibly safe pair of hands for a wide variety of clients
- Translating client objectives into business opportunities
- Spearheading complex digital build and comms projects
- Getting the best out of your team
- Having a keen eye for account finances/profitability
For more information or to discuss similar roles, please contact James Hine at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.