- Contract Type
CMO - Up to £150k - Start Up - London
My client is not your average start up, they were voted retail business of the year by Startups UK. They are a fast growing start up business and their CEO won young entrepreneur of the year at the Great British Entrepreneur Awards.
My client now requires a Chief Marketing Officer to be responsible for the leadership and strategy that covers acquisition, retention, brand and budgets.
- Acquisition through online and offline channels
- Retention through understanding customer behavioural techniques
- Building the brand from being relatively unknown
- Continually conduct market and customer research to gain insight into the competitive landscape, our brand positioning and user acceptance.
- Managing large budgets and attaining huge return on spend.
- Have vast experience in SEM (PPC incl. Google analytics) affiliation, and working with agencies (media buying and online campaigns)
- You're a natural leader. You know how to get the best from people, from team management to mentoring talent.
- You're highly commercial, analytical and love data.
- Have a good degree from a red brick university.
To apply for the CMO role, please click the "apply" button, or contact Troy Buffenbarger on 0207 928 2525 or email@example.com for more details.