Digital Project Manager, Ecommerce, Agency, Prestigious, Paris
Digital Project Manager, Global e-commerce roll out
We're looking for a bright, talented individual who's passionate about digital and understands the importance of great client service and exceptional project delivery.
Our client works for some of the most prestigious luxury brands out there. They have an ambitious and award winning digital team and foster a culture of synergy between creativity and technology, actively encouraging new ideas, innovative thinking and experimentation to push the boundaries of what is possible.
Your primary focus will be to plan, organise, motivate and control resources to meet project objectives. In parallel we expect you to lead provide the very best service and experience to keep their clients happy.
For the initial Programme of work you will be heading up a Global Ecommerce roll out.
You'll Be Responsible For
- You will work on a variety of digital projects, which will involve multiple digital channels, including responsive websites, social platforms
- The main programme of work when you start will be focusing on rolling out a global website, responsive across all platforms
- During the process you will work end-to end with digital & technical strategists, UX, designers, producers and developers
- Projects can be both highly creative and technical, so it's essential you are able to lead an integrated team and your client through all aspects of the project lifecycle
- Day-to-day you will work on one or more of their largest or most complex projects, leading large, multi-discipline project teams to deliver compelling creative solutions and successful outcomes.
- You be able to assess client briefs, evaluate the commercial viability of solutions, identify and mitigate risks, and instigate appropriate and pragmatic project methodology.
- You will be focused on working within an Agile environment focusing on delivering to sprints as much as possible
You'll Achieve This By
Project management - meticulous planning, organising, controlling and motivating of multiple resources to deliver tasks, to meet project objectives. To achieve this project managers take an agile approach to delivery. This involves face-to-face communications, regular short team scrums, clear direction and delegation and micro task driven plans that align to the overall project plan. Upon completion you would evaluate performance and use learning to improve the process.
Client service - maintain the highest levels of client service across the account to provide an effective, enjoyable, first class customer experience
It will give you the chance to work with some Major brands like; Rimmel, Mac, Cover Girl, Prada, Gucci, famous female fragrances and brands alike. it will give you the opportunity if you so wish to travel to places like NYC if you feel the need to meet some senior female stakeholders within those brands,
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression.
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £35,000 - 50,000 and benefits package and Bonus