Integrated communications agency is looking for an innovative and entrepreneurial Creative Director, to help head up the creative department of a successful and busy studio.
What you will bring
Experience: You’ve been a Creative Director (or Assistant CD), working with big brands, hands on and have a portfolio that proves you can apply creative strategic problems.
Digital expertise: Digital comes first with this agency – you’ll be working across events, experiential, ambient, social, advertising, video, animation and gaming but… digital comes first.
Flexibility: The challenge of working in a media neutral agency is that you never know what will come next which is also part of the fun! Their belief is that truly creative people can apply themselves to many different challenges.
Culture fit: Our client operates a collegiate and flat structure that recognises that everyone has a role to play in success. They are not formal, they embrace a start-up attitude and as individuals, they make things happen. Anyone in the business can have a good idea. They are all in the boat together rowing hard!
In return for all that you bring they will offer you…
- A fast-growing, integrated ambitious agency with a great roster of clients and exciting projects.
- A famous parent company and global network with all the resulting benefits.
- Incredibly smart, talented, motivated and fun people to work with.
- Relevant experience in Consumer, PR, Digital Advertising or Marketing.
- A creative fire-starter with a robust and impressive portfolio.
- Able to see the strategic big picture and apply creative to the challenge.
- The ability to create big, disruptive ideas that work across multiple channels.
- A natural leader, inspiring to be around and interestingly both single-minded and collaborative in your approach.
- Ability to command a room presenting to senior marketing managers, CMO or CEO – from CPG to Corporate to Healthcare. They need you to help expand their relationships with their clients – make them think a little differently about their brands and open up their eyes with big integrated ideas.
Who will this person report to?
The Lead Creative Director.
Who will this person manage?
They currently have a team of about 15 people that are predominantly staffed with design and digital design employees. These are all good and talented people who work incredibly hard and never let their clients down.
- Ability to always add value and make a real difference.
- Meticulous about keeping promises and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to think on your feet, work in an agile manner and adapt to changes.
- A great communicator and collaborator with people of all levels.
- Engaging and positive – someone that people naturally gravitate to and want to work with.
- Commercially astute, actively interested in the sector in which we operate to be able to make smart business decisions and keep abreast of emerging trends.
- A proven team player with the ability to empathise with clients and remain flexible in achieving the appropriate outcome.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate leader to join a rapidly growing agency who require someone that can be a part of their vision to develop the business.