- Contract Type
We are a leading and highly regarded recruitment agency within the Design Industry. We work with a variety of design agencies and fashion brands to find talent across creative, client and creative services, and support. We are a team of 12 who are continuing to grow in London and have plans to expand internationally. Due to recent growth we are looking for a dedicated and experienced Resourcer to join our client and creative services team.
As a Resourcer, you will provide support to the recruiters, duties will include:
- Assisting posting job specifications across job boards and managing applications including shortlisting CV's and responding to enquiries
- Interviewing candidates via the telephone and face to face, writing interview notes and undertaking reference checks when necessary
- Co-ordinating interviews with candidates and clients
- Distributing relevant documentation to candidates
- Managing the database and its content, ensuring all information is correct and up to date at all times
- Researching and having knowledge of London's Design Industry
This position will suit somebody who is able to multi task and prioritise, with a meticulous eye for detail. You will be proactive, organised and have superb communication and interpersonal skills. You must be a team player and have the ability to work autonomously. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants a career in recruitment.
Previous experience within a recruitment or design agency would be an advantage.
If you want to be part of a growing agency and have the above experience, please send your CV along with a cover letter outlining your interest and suitability for the role to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk