Associate Strategy Director | Brand positioning specialist
Associate Strategy Director | Brand positioning specialist | £65-90k
One of the most intellectually stimulating, and fastest growing, brand strategy consultancies are seeking an associate brand strategy director, who will focus on brand strategy, brand positioning, brand development, brand architecture projects.
They've grown to a team of 35 people in just 5 years. This is a chance to join of the most entrepreneurial and dynamic brand strategy agencies in London! Since their inception they've built up an excellent reputation, for delivering ground breaking work that drives real business growth. They tackle a range of briefs for the likes of Unilever, Samsung & Ebay, among many other disruptive digital companies.
Some examples briefs include:
- How will people consumer music in the future in line with recent technology shifts?
- How will big data help brands deliver on sustainability?
- Working with mixologists and R&D teams, to define the tea category in 2020?
- Working with chefs to co-create new innovation for the most iconic ice cream
They're looking to in an associate strategy director with brand strategy, brand development, brand positioning focus. You'll work under a team head and will be instrumental in developing their offering, as well as leading clients through big meaty projects, everyone is hands on at this agency, managing juniors, clients and driving new business.
- Brand consultancy experience
- Expert in all things 'brand' experience of working on brand development, brand positioning, brand architecture, brand social purpose etc
- Experience of leading projects from inception to debrief
- It's a very hands on role, so you need to be comfortable with this, you'll need to enjoy getting stuck in.
- Adept in mining insight from multiple sources, quant & qual consumer research, social insights, semiotics & cultural analysis
- Experience in managing senior stakeholders
- Prior experience in managing teams, spotting & nurturing talent / skills
- A mix of creative and analytical skills
With big plans for growth, it's a great time to join the business. To apply for this role or more information please click apply now.