Digital Project Manager
Digital Project Manager – Manchester – £20,000-£30,000
This rapidly growing integrated agency are looking to bolster their award winning digital team with the introduction of a Project Manger to co-ordinate the growing workflow for their department and play a pivotal role in managing projects between the digital, creative and client services teams.
- Multi award winning integrated agency with custom built offices and garden to rear
- A variety of clients in both B2C & B2C environments
- Heavy investment in employee engagement so offer flexi-time to all staff and over 150 staff perks including 50% of cinema tickets and Manchester restaurants
- Relaxed and creative culture
- Managing digital project workflow and ensuring jobs are scheduled in accordance with deadlines
- Liaising with Creative and Client Services teams to ensure all stakeholders are kept up to date with progress
- Scheduling developers workload
- 2+years experience ideally within an agency environment
- A solid understanding of web projects and implementation methodologies
- Strong stakeholder management skills and a proven track record of working as part of a team
This is a well sight after role and this agency have built up a solid reputation as an employer so won't be open long if you'd like to be considered please click ‘apply’ below.