Senior Account Executive/ Junior Account Manager
4 days left
- Contract Type
A creative branding agency who focus on building brands and inspiring change for their clients, are looking for a Senior Account Executive/ Junior Account Manager to join their team. In this role, you will work to push the creative boundaries of your clients, spanning various industries and across different disciplines.
What will this role include?
- Supporting the Account Director and wider team to assist in the successful delivery of a variety of projects, remaining hands on from initial briefing through to execution!
- Liaising with clients and external suppliers alike, providing an exceptional level of support, continuously updating them on the delivery of various projects, including managing expectations on budgets, timeframes and artwork approval
- You will build solid and sustainable relationships with your clients, understanding the importance of communication, offering key insight into how they could potentially develop their offerings through various creative channels
- Insight into the strategic process, with the opportunity to input on brand strategies and the creative process
- Working closely with your colleagues and briefing various teams of designers
What skills are vital for this role?
- Experience in account or project management in a similar environment, ideally with experience across branding/ production
- Organisation and communication skills and an eye for detail are essential!
- A positive attitude, always being proactive and looking to solve problems creatively!
- The ability to prioritise varying workloads
- This team are incredibly collaborative, so a team player mindset is key!
If this sounds like you, then send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk ASAP!
Apply for Senior Account Executive/ Junior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly