Digital Marketing Manager
Digital Marketing Manager - Retail Technology - London
£40,000 - 50,000 + Benefits
Digital Marketing Manager - The Company
My client are an online retail service who are changing the industry they are a part of. They also have partnerships with some of the biggest brands in the UK, including Amazon giving them an enormous potential for growth.
Digital Marketing Manager - The Role
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the digital communications strategy and its seamless implementation across all digital consumer touchpoints. You will drive effective CRM programmes to increase engagement throughout the customer lifecycle and deliver targeted digital campaigns aiming at both acquisition and retention of customers. You will also set the campaign goals, identify target audiences, manage the digital creative process from brief to delivery, optimise in flight campaigns and analyse the results to drive continuous improvement.
- Develop and execute the annual digital strategy for the client across all digital touchpoints.
- Create a campaign calendar to deliver the client's commercial targets through digital channels by driving brand awareness and consideration, lead generation, consumer engagement and usage.
- Plan, implement and report across the full breadth of the digital marketing mix; including email marketing, display, video, programmatic, content marketing, PPC, SEO, affiliate and re-targeting.
- Design and implement the customer and prospect relationship management (CRM & PRM) programmes to drive engagement, conversion, advocacy and retention.
- Deliver the CRM framework into existing and new business processes, collaborating with key internal and external stakeholders
- Translate the long-term marketing objectives into data acquisition and management strategies.
- Provide extensive digital campaign reporting to improve content and frequency
- Monitor industry innovations and best practice to continually improve the CRM program
- Ensure all content across consumer-facing channels including the website and social media is optimised for search.
- Be the day-to-day contact person for the CRM, SEO and media agencies
- Liaise with the customer service team to ensure the brand and product messages are consistently implemented.
- Support the Customer Experience and PR & Social teams in the launch of new digital channels including apps, social media channels, in store digital
- Act as an advisor to internal stakeholders on best practice in media and digital marketing strategies and provide strategic support/consultancy for the marketing and sales teams.
Digital Marketing Manager - Key Skills
- Relevant CRM and Digital marketing experience, client or agency-side
- Previous experience with online retailer preferred
- Creative briefing and agency management experience.
- Sound understanding of technical CRM infrastructure, SEO and affiliate programme management.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills including forecasting, financial management and marketing program measurement.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and manage a wide variety of projects simultaneously and under deadline.
- University degree in communications, marketing, or related area required
You must be creative yet commercially-focused, ambitious, independent and a self-starter who prides themselves on driving the development of world-class approaches to Digital Marketing.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "REBECCA BRYAN" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Rebecca Bryan | DD: + 44| 207 845 7273. Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
We have a variety of digital roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.