Marketing Business Partner
An exciting opportunity for a newly created Marketing Business Partner role for a rapidly expanding Financial Services business based in Greater Manchester.
The business is a well-established Financial Services organisation that has grown rapidly and is continuing to do so. It's an exciting time for a talented senior marketer to be part of the journey that can truly make a difference and impact on the success through sophisticated marketing planning and implementation.
The Marketing Business Partner will be a pivotal role within the organisation. They will be the central point for the strategy development, planning and implementation for Marketing Communications activity.
This is a commercially focused role that is supporting the sales and business growth opportunities.
The Marketing Business Partner will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing a Marketing Communications plan that will help deliver commercial targets
- Managing relationships with key stakeholders across the business to ensure a multi-channel and integrated approach
- Providing a consultative approach to marketing that will generate appropriate Marcoms for individual products and business units
- Developing compelling campaign messaging and creative
- Effectively manage third party agencies
- Effectively communicate and influence stakeholders of all levels across the business
- Effectively managing multiple projects
The Marketing Business Partner will:
- Have relevant senior marketing experience within a B2B sales focused environment
- Experience within a financial services business is advantageous
- Relevant experience and proven ability to develop and implement effective multi-channel marketing activity
- Excellent communicator, ability to manage stakeholders and influence effectively
- Commercial astute individual
- Ability to work as part of a team and individual
Salary up to £55,000 plus benefits depending on the level of experience