Senior Strategist - Independent Global Creative Agency - London
We are looking for a Senior Strategist to join a world leading Independent Global Creative Agency based in London to work across multiple accounts.
Our client is now part of an independent micro-network with offices globally, who offer their clients a boutique service to many well-known brand names and are generally the lead agent in terms of brand and strategy.
The Senior Strategist will support the Strategy Director and will be working across multiple accounts in retail, FS, and engineering.
The roles and responsibilities include:-
- Ability to understand the dynamics of a client's business and the sector in which it operates.
- Experience in insight and idea generation with examples of successful application.
- Ability to judge ideas for their distinctiveness, relevance and effectiveness, and to refine and improve the ideas of others.
- Can provide strategic direction on specific initiatives, identifying the key message or proposition and the best means to communicate or demonstrate this.
- Can clearly and persuasively communicate strategic recommendations to internal and external audiences.
- Familiarity with the application and analysis of qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- Provision of well thought through recommendations and responses to client briefs.
- Well-written and inspirational creative briefs.
- Organic business growth and development.
Is it you?
Our client is based in London in highly contemporary designed office space with excellent facilities which boast a number of benefits and they are looking for someone with:-
- At least 6-7 years' experience in a planning discipline, with a brand and digital background.
- Research and analytical skills, experience facilitating workshops and a working knowledge of Information and Internet technologies.
- A proven track-record of generating 'customer insight' and detailed recommendations on the basis of research findings.
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work with senior clients, are essential requirements.
- Strong communication experience of presenting at pitches.
Salary: up to £70K & some good soft benefits
Don't hesitate, please send us your CV. We look forward to hearing from you.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.