Digital Project Manager
Agile Digital Project Manager
Are you passionate about travel? Are you quick at thinking on your feet? Do you want the freedom to work at any of our offices around the globe? If this is you read on.
We are looking for highly capable and ambitious Digital Project Manager to join our team. This position will be responsible for implementing, maintaining/supporting various web applications, software applications, databases, and web services. The successful candidate will work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and business resources and QA to build secure, functional, high-traffic and highly available Internet booking and/or corporate management systems. All of which will be working within an agile environment.
If you are an Agile Digital Project Manager with the skills below, please apply by emailing your CV and cover letter to the email in this listing. Please ensure in the title of the email you list your preferred working city so we can allocate your CV to the correct team. (Please note applications not following the directions above will not be considered)
We are hoping to hire ASAP so the sooner you apply the better your chance of success.
- Leads multi-disciplinary teams of Developers in different locations
- Manages all aspects of project: scope, risk, schedule, budget, quality, and communication.
- Prepare project documentation: Project plans, Project charters, Status reports, Risk
- Assessment plans, Change Requests, Resource Requests
- Lead multidisciplinary scrum teams through all phases of the project lifecycle providing coaching, motivation, inspiration.
- Working to an Agile Iterative Fashion, holding stand-ups, sprint retrospectives
- Participate in internal PMO programs including post project reviews, internal process
- initiatives and ongoing improvement practices.
- Work closely with the Client Strategists, communicate with clients and teams on an ongoing basis and ensure changing resource and project requirements are met and understood.
- Responsible for project revenue management and reporting.
- Participate in creating project proposals by preparing of project budgets and related materials.
- Agile Qualifications or evidence of working within an agile environment or rolling it out
- 5+ years commercial experience in software development
- Client facing and account management experience
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to prioritize multiple time sensitive tasks is required
- Experienced in matrix managing different people in different time zones
- Airline/Travel industry experience
Apply for Digital Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly