Strategy Director - Digital Creative Agency - London
We are looking for the next Strategy Director for one of London's most distinguished Digital Creative agencies.
A winner of several global creative awards, our client boasts dozens of visionary campaigns with an impressive range of prestigious international brands. Our client maintains an ethos of building intimacy between brand and consumer, and they're looking for a Strategy Director to deliver insights and inspiring briefs to create magnificent ideas that lead to consumer growth.
The Strategy Director will be part of the Leadership Team and will report to the Managing Partners. They will be responsible for shaping the strategic direction of the agency and executing its plan, as well as taking a strategic lead across all clients and delivering compelling pitches to win new clients. The Strategy Director will be essential in implementing the brand ethos of building intimacy between the brand and consumer and will be vital to raising the profile of the company. Our client is looking for the right candidate to make a significant impact in the shape of the agency's future and to drive future business.
Is it you?
- Multifaceted strategic brand/communications Planner with an experience in entrepreneurial creative agency environments
- Highly brand/consumer literate with a fascination between the relationship of the two and looking to new insights to change behaviours
- Well versed in traditional and digital communications/planning models/tools
- Proven track work of developing new and existing client business through sound strategic counsel and generating award-winning creative solutions
- Must be a natural networker with a flair for building relationships at all levels
- Commercially aware, clever, resourceful, self-starting thinker - an idea generator with an innate curiosity and a desire to understand
- Importantly a team player who is open, inclusive and supportive of all
- Experience of agency positioning work / p.o.v and thought leadership pieces / being on the industry circuit
- Audience / category experience - drinks experience necessary
- Channel experience - multifaceted / disciplined thinker - ATL, BTL, shopper, social, experiential
- Proven track record of planning driving client growth, pitch wins, new business door openers
The agency achieved 100 per cent growth in 2016, so there couldn't be a better time to join and be part of a dynamic team. If you are a Strategy Director who has shown progression in your career to date and can contribute to the agency culture with a lively, energetic and outgoing personality who is"fired up" - then apply now!
Salary: £85K plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.