Business Director - Digital Creative Agency - London
We're looking for the next Business Director for one of London's most distinguished Digital Creative agencies.
A winner of several global creative awards, our client boasts dozens of visionary campaigns with an impressive range of prestigious international brands. They are interested in campaigns that truly influence and move people across different environments and platforms, reality and virtual. Our client maintains an ethos of building intimacy between brand and consumer, and they're looking for a Business Director with a genuine passion for marketing and communications.
The Business Director will report to the Managing Partner and will be supported by an Account Director, Account Manager and Account Executive. They will lead one of the agency's pillar clients - a major UK dairy company - and strengthen senior client service talent while working alongside the Creative Director to drive creative agenda of accounts. The perfect candidate will maximise agency profitability while showing value to clients, showing exceptional service delivery and will be responsible for new business development. They will be a tenacious, energetic individual with experienced marketing skills and effective project leadership.
Is it you?
- Credible experience of multiple BTL disciplines
- Proven strategic ownership of key client relationships - from junior to the most senior - with an ability to develop and grow business through new income opportunities and profit
- A self-starting, charismatic and persuasive individual with a hunger for more success
- Must be a natural networker with a flair for building relationships at all levels, including internally in the agency and externally with clients
- Will deliver flawless pitch responses, with a proven background in management of process, creative development and end delivery
Our client has achieved 100 per cent growth in 2016, so there couldn't be a better time to join and be part of a dynamic team. So if you are already a Business Director with proven career progression to date, who can contribute to the agency culture of lively, energetic and outgoing personalities who are "fired up" - then apply now!
Salary: £80K plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered