Art Director (£60k max) – Apps/Experiential start up
1 day left
- Contract Type
One of the world's fastest growing apps is looking for a Creative Director to head up their UK team. This role will be responsible for creative briefs, leading a team of designers whilst remaining hands on.
This role requires a Creative who has experience liaising with clients directly (side by side with the commercial team to present and pitch great concepts). The successful candidate will also have experience working across multi-platform projects.
This role will be reporting to the Chief Experience Officer and Head of Studio. Responsible for managing a small team of designers, this role will also be accountable for developing and growing the team.
- Take the lead on art director, design and UX.
- Manage the current team, whilst also looking to build and develop it (both personally and as a team).
- Work collaboratively across all teams.
- Ensure work delivered is to the highest standard.
- Portfolio demonstrating your experience working across apps.
- Experience managing clients.
- A conceptual thinker and creative.
- Strong communicator with great relationship-building skills.
To find out more about this role, please email Ash on email@example.com
Apply for Art Director (£60k max) – Apps/Experiential start up
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly