Account Director - Independent CRM Agency - London
A leading CRM agency is looking for an Account Director to join their growing team, based in London.
Our client is a leading CRM agency focused on developing transformative ideas that are closely aligned with data, technology and insight in order to deliver effective campaigns.
They currently have an opportunity for a super star Account Director to join their growing team who will report into the Group Account Director and will be the "Business Owner" of several clients. They will have an intimate understanding of their client's business and marketplace and ensure flawless service and delivery of the client's strategic marketing goals. The candidate will have a full insight into the strategy and creative process involved with the project, driving the creative brief and inspiring creative teams with their intimate knowledge of the client's business and market. It is essential that the Account Director strengthens relationships with key clients in order to drive future growth within the agency.
Is it you?
- 5+ years in prior agency experience, with a minimum of at least 4 years in Account Management
- Well versed in CRM marketing practices, including data and production processes (IDM diploma would be a bonus but not essential)
- Dynamic leadership, management and team building skills - able to develop relationships at all levels
- Experience in innovative thinking across integrated campaigns
- Management experience of a minimum of 2 team members
If you're an experienced Account Director with a desire for growth in your career then apply now!
Salary: £50K plus benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.