Talented Account Managers wanted!
The Fix are looking for a confident and experienced Account Manager, preferably with office management experience for our client based in London who specialise in Digital Design.
This is a very varied role, covering Account and Office management as well as PA duties.
• First contact for all clients on a day-to-day basis.
• Attend client meetings and take and deliver contact reports.
• Send weekly project status to clients on all current projects and manage expectations of delivery.
• Initial proofing of all artwork.
• Delivery of all artwork to clients.
• Take and distribute internal project management meeting notes.
• Maintain project folders on the server and physical files.
• Project manage studio.
• Any miscellaneous client related duties.
Office Management/Team Assistant duties
• Stationery and shop.
• Presentation of kitchen.
• Weekly flowers.
• Organisation of staff parties, birthdays and client functions.
• Greeting clients and answering phones.
• Calendar invites – social events, project deadlines, meetings, team travel.
• Updating SalesForce.
• Checking and writing emails.
• Organising all travel and accommodation.
• Organising personal requests.
• General gatekeeping.
Salary - £25K-£30K per annum.
This role is primarily an Account management role but we want someone who is an all-rounder and can cover all aspects required.
If you fit the bill and want more info please get in touch!