3 days left
Talented Account Managers wanted!
The Fix are looking for a confident and experienced Account Manager, preferably with office management experience for our client based in London who specialise in Digital Design.
This is a very varied role, covering Account and Office management as well as PA duties.
• First contact for all clients on a day-to-day basis.
• Attend client meetings and take and deliver contact reports.
• Send weekly project status to clients on all current projects and manage expectations of delivery.
• Initial proofing of all artwork.
• Delivery of all artwork to clients.
• Take and distribute internal project management meeting notes.
• Maintain project folders on the server and physical files.
• Project manage studio.
• Any miscellaneous client related duties.
Office Management/Team Assistant duties
• Stationery and shop.
• Presentation of kitchen.
• Weekly flowers.
• Organisation of staff parties, birthdays and client functions.
• Greeting clients and answering phones.
• Calendar invites – social events, project deadlines, meetings, team travel.
• Updating SalesForce.
• Checking and writing emails.
• Organising all travel and accommodation.
• Organising personal requests.
• General gatekeeping.
Salary - £25K-£30K per annum.
This role is primarily an Account management role but we want someone who is an all-rounder and can cover all aspects required.
If you fit the bill and want more info please get in touch!
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly