Account Manager - Independent CRM Agency - London
1 day left
An independent CRM agency based in London is looking for an Account Manager to join their growing team.
Our client is a leading CRM agency focused on developing transformative ideas that are closely aligned with data, technology and insight in order to deliver effective campaigns. They currently have an opportunity for a super star Account Manager to join their growing team!
The Account Manager will be responsible for coordinator client projects on a day-to-day basis and ensure they are delivered to a high standard within budget in a timely manner. They will manage day to day contact with the client and provide updates on the status of projects and manage client expectations at all stages of delivery. Our client is looking for a candidate who will develop good working relationships at all stages internally in order to address client requests and queries. The ideal Account Manager will prioritise, delegate and manage projects within the account team while ensuring understanding of client contracts and legal/regulatory guidelines.
Is it you?
- Proactively search for ways to optimise business opportunities
- Have experience in dealing with clients, including delivery of high quality projects within a timely manner and on budget
- Successfully raise POs and invoices and manage financial reporting
- Will work autonomously while working within a team
- Will develop skills and knowledge through active participation in the agency
If you're an experienced Account Manager with a desire for a new challenge then apply now!
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Salary: £30K plus benefits
Apply for Account Manager - Independent CRM Agency - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly