Job Title: CRM Campaigns Manager
Contract Length: 6 months
Role Location: London
Day Rate: Up to £250
This well-known retailer's marketing is not about subjectivity and gut feel, it's about deep insight into what inspires their customers and what are the ways they can satisfy their needs and wants. It's about lateral thinking and doing more with less, finding subtle improvements and opportunities that lie in new and established, channels and media. From digital to TV to email to social marketing and beyond, they think there's always a way to do things better. They are looking for simplicity and elegance, applying targeting and personalisation and strive to say the right thing at the right time in the right way to every individual customer.
To lead CRM projects and the execution of multi-channel marketing campaigns, with the support of the Commercial Manager, which support our customer contact strategy and departmental and channel specific objectives
Key tasks and responsibilities
- End to end management of the build and launch of multiple concurrent campaigns, predominantly in the email channel, using our CRM platforms.
- Lead the development of process improvements, including onboarding to new software platforms, to ensure the timeliness, quality and accuracy of our campaigns.
- Support vendor evaluations and recommend technical improvements with a focus on automation and personalisation.
- Ensure effective collaboration with creative, technology and insight teams to enhance campaign delivery and platform improvements.
- Regularly monitor and evaluate channel KPIs and engagement metrics and present to Commercial Manager.
- Support the Marketing team with testing and campaign analysis requirements and take an active role in optimisation.
- Establishing and building relationships across the Retail team, wider business and with third parties to ensure successful project outcomes.
- Responsibility for the mentoring of a junior Marketing Executive to build their CRM skills toolkit.
- Champion CRM in Grocery Retail and regularly research and recommend improvements based on CRM best practice.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience as end user or support services with top tier CRM platforms (Responsys, Selligent, Salesforce, Experian, Adobe etc.).
- Can manage projects autonomously and processes to the highest standards and to tight timelines, ideally within retail sector.
- Working to numerous deadlines, some of which are short.
- Numerate and analytically minded and is able to work with data. Intermediate analyst skills, including SQL, advantageous but not essential.
- Capable of building and developing relationships with key stakeholders, both internally and externally including IT and insight teams.
- Focus on quality, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly organised, flexible and proactive across diverse range of deliverables.
- IT literate, including a high level of skills within Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Can show creative and innovative thinking.
- A minimum of a 2:1 within a humanities or quantitative degree from a top tier university or demonstrated relevant experience.
Sound like your cup of tea? Send your CV to Agee @ welovesalt.com