My client are a top accommodation brand that are changing the industry they are a part of and slowly becoming the leaders in their market.
Marketing Manager - The Role
The Marketing Manager is responsible for the implementation of all multi-channel marketing campaigns from concept to campaign delivery. You will also set the campaign goals, identify target audiences, manage the digital creative process from brief to delivery, optimise in flight campaigns and analyse the results to drive continuous improvement. The responsibilities of this role are broad but please refer to the below as guidelines:
* To write creative, multi-channel marketing plans (strategic and tactical) that will support the brand, maintain current tenants and generate new business leads for core business, group bookings and auxiliary revenues.
* Key activities will include (but not limited to) copy writing, email marketing, advertising, website updates, social media posts, managing artwork and print production, etc.
* Contribute to the creation of and work within the framework of the Marketing Calendar.
* Identify innovative opportunities for the group to stand out among the competition; devise compelling marketing messages and leveraging customer, market and competitor insight.
* Oversee the design, production and distribution of corporate collateral and branded materials.
* Ensure marketing governance processes are followed for the approval of all campaigns, sales and marketing materials produced.
* Support the integration of new acquisitions into the portfolio, promoting new assets as required.
* Serve as a brand expert and resource representing the sales and marketing team in cross-departmental brand team meetings.
* Ensure the company's branding is consistent across all media.
* Support colleagues across the business to understand the new brand, the concept of branding in general and the benefit of branding.
* Development and improvement of the brand presence and messaging to generate B2C leads at scale and to support the acquisition of B2B leads through the Head of Sales, Leadership and Operations teams.
* Provide reporting on campaign ROI at the end of campaigns.
* Input into the bookings system as required.
* Provide daily, weekly, monthly reports and analyses as required.
* Contribute towards data and CRM management strategies as required.
* Comply with data handling policies.
* Reporting into the Head of Marketing, this role will initially have two direct reports and will be called upon to provide mentoring for other team members.
Budgeting and Finance
* Record marketing spend as required and in line with agreed processes.
* Assist and support the annual budgeting process ensuring that costs demonstrate ROI and targets are met.
* This is a national role, based in the London office, with the expectation of regular travel to sites around the UK - overnight stays will be required from time to time.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Alice Vasiloiu"
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly