Marketing Manager - Email
Role Title: Marketing Manager - Email
At Debenhams, the passion and ambition of our people has been shaping who we are for more than 200 years.
We are a leading multichannel global retailer with over 29,000 employees across 247 stores in 29 countries. With a unique range offering of own brand, Designer at Debenhams and international brands across fashion and home we offer choice, value and style to customers when and how they choose to shop.
We are constantly expanding in the UK, internationally and online and need the best talent to help us achieve our goals.
Everyone is someone at Debenhams, who will you be?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join our loyalty team within Marketing, to focus on email.
Supporting the Head of Loyalty, you will be responsible for driving our integral email channel for Debenhams. The main remit of your role will be to manage all newsletter and product-led email marketing, along with driving database growth and leading the development of email production processes and system integrations. You will become the Debenhams’ expert on email marketing whilst successfully managing a team of email marketers,
- Lead the delivery of the email marketing plan
- Plan the email calendar in collaboration with trading and marketing stakeholders
- Lead our data and targeting strategy to deliver business plan and achieve YoY growth
- Manage email team resource to ensure email plan is delivered in a timely manner
- Respond to internal and external opportunities and threats to maximise email performance
- Oversee best in class design and build in email and industry leading creative execution
- Report on and respond to email marketing performance, covering both marketing and commercial KPI’s
- Become the owner of the key revenue channel and be accountable for the 8 figure sales plan for email
- Team management and cross functional project management
- Agency management
- Experience in a similar role developing or managing a email marketing programme with a proven track record of delivering revenue growth
- Retail experience of similar fast paced/trading focused customer environment is preferred
- Comfortable owning and optimising email design and build process
- Experienced overseeing email roadmap
- Competitive salary
- 25% discount
- 34 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Company pension scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Onsite subsidised restaurant
- Access to excellent in house training that will really progress your career!