A leading publisher is looking for a Data Visualiser who can transform the ordinary into the extraordinary.
Working with Editors, journalists and newsroom staff, you’ll be tasked with translating and converting data into effective and impactful visual narratives for digital and interactive projects, as well as print.
You’ll need to be an inquisitive and insightful individual, able to reveal hidden connections and patterns in current affairs through design to create accessible pieces of journalism. Above all, you should be someone who enjoys a solid underpinning of theory in your work through the use of charts, diagrams and infographics.
• Proven experience in a similar role
• Strong grasp of Adobe software
• Experience of Python data visualisation libraries
• Great communication skills
• Ability to manage personal workflow and meet tight deadlines
If you’re tired of the mundane and love curating heavy data into impactful and meaningful design, get in touch!