Senior Magazine Marketing Executive
7 days left
- Contract Type
My client based in West Essex are a fun and creative company, with great people and great ideas, we are passionate about delivering the very best results in everything they do. They've won over 70 industry awards in the last 10 years and are continuing to grow, taking over/launching more magazines and events each year.
The marketing team are seeking an experienced, motivated and enthusiastic Senior Marketing Executive to work across its established portfolio of leading magazines.
As the ideal candidate will have magazine marketing experience and possess endless energy. You’re fun to work with and you and come with a strong contacts book built-up from four or more years in marketing. You are an ideas person with a strong creative edge. You think outside of the box and think big in your ambitions. You possess excellent organisational skills and thrive at multi-tasking. Excel is your best friend and data floats your boat. You’re a strong communicator who loves getting out and meeting leading brands. You love print and digital platforms and captivating copywriting comes naturally to you.
- Sourcing and establishing effective working relationships with aligned brand partners for competitions, reader offers, covermounts and catalogues
- Managing the subscriptions strategy, implementing and driving sales initiatives to maximum sales affect across all print and digital sales platforms
- Develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies
- Analysing direct marketing data, producing reports which shows full campaign analysis, including ROI
- Social media campaign management
- Event planning and providing support at shows and events to capitalise on all magazine marketing opportunities
- The ability to ‘think outside the box’ and show a creative sales development flair and devise sound and robust business plans around these ideas
- Responsible for all aspects of projects, including organising print orders, polybag schedules and collation of monthly marketing reports for internal meetings
- Line management of the Marketing Executive
- Internal reporting and other duties as assigned
Great opportunity to work with an innovative and forward thinking company who offer excellent career prospects
Competitive salary and benefits
Apply for Senior Magazine Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly