Communications Director | Planning
Communications Director for Leading Media Planning Agency
£: Competitive + excellent benefits
Our client is a top five global communications media planning and implementations agency. They are now looking for a Communications Director to join their busy team.
As Communications Director you will be responsible for leading the comms planning team and output for one of their major brand clients.
- Help develop the client briefs by understanding their business objectives and aims
- Engage with the team strategist and manage the specialists (broadcast, non-broadcast, digital) to ensure the responses to briefs match the company’s objectives
- Ensure the Integrated Comms Planning is delivered at all levels and ensure that Digital is at the heart of the new plans and planning approach
- Actively seek creative and innovative media solutions
- Ensure first class delivery of client service to their major brand client
Skills and Experience required:
- Senior-level comms planning experience in a media agency environment
- FMCG brand experience (including grocery retail) would be ideal
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams (working on 4 brands with the same planning cycles and timelines)
- Experience of dealing with large cross agency teams and ability to contribute to and/or lead strategic debates is highly beneficial