Email Marketing Executive
A non-profit membership body are looking to recruit a new team member to sit within their marketing team. You will manage their email campaigns and data strategy to increase their membership engagement
This company are based in Central London within 5 minutes’ walk from Oxford Circus and Bond Street tube is looking for an Email Marketing Executive to engage with their members. This role requires you to be numeric, hands on with data and bring your love of digital to the marketing team. You’ll learn loads and be exposed to all areas of the membership body.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing multiple email campaigns and creating personalised email campaigns to the membership
- Looking at data strategies to ensure all email communication are targeted to the best audiences
- Analysing results of campaigns
Skills and experience required:
- Around 2 years email / digital marketing experience
- CRM and database management understanding
- Preferred experience in an email programme / ESP
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of how to look at data and devise strategies to ensure best targeting for all campaigns
If you have all of the above, please get in touch now this brilliant Email Marketing Executive won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.