A permanent psition for a Creative Manager.
The Creative Manager will be responsible for leading the Creative Team to deliver design solutions that have high visual impact across all media platforms.
The role will be a combination of hands on design and creative as well as ensuring the team and processes are running effectively and efficiently.
The client is a leading automotive business who works alongside most major car manufacturers across the globe.
The Creative Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Manage, mentor and motivate the creative team to maximise their potential
- Project Manage the teams' work load to ensure the high volume of work is executed efficiently and at a high level of quality
- Continually monitor and evaluate the design processes to maximise output, efficiency and quality of work
- Drive, project manage and deliver a marketing asset platform to deliver a bespoke marketing solution for clients
- Liaise and build strong relationships with Brand Managers and the Sales team
- Monitor, control and deliver creative that is on brand guidelines; this includes car manufacturer brand guidelines as well as the business brand guidelines
The Creative Manager will:
- Have strong creative skills and understanding of brand guidelines
- Proficient in Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Be a charismatic leader who will lead their team from the front and be passionate about executing high quality design
- A proven track record of creating, managing and delivering comprehensive brand marketing materials across digital and print formats
- Have a passion and desire to make a genuine difference and add value to the business
- An interest in developing technology and design
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels both internally and externally
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ideally have a passion for the automotive industry
- Ideally have managed a team before or is a senior designer ready for a step into line management
Salary is between £25,000 to £35,000 depending on the level of experience, plus additional benefits.