Digital Account Manager
This innovative creative branding and digital agency based in West London, are searching for a Digitally focused Account Manager to join the inspiring team. The ideal candidate will have a sound understanding of digital processes and its importance within marketing campaigns; someone able to advise on potential digital strategies and work closely with designers and developers alike.
What will this role involve?
- Working closely with your key clients, spanning multiple sectors, you will advise on potential digital campaigns, offering knowledgeable insight to the varying platforms (content, microsites, social) and how they can add value to your client's brand
- Overseeing and ensuring that projects are delivered on brief and to an exceptionally high standard, whilst consistently updating your clients on their status
- Managing the project lifecycle, including working closely with internal designers and developers to ensure the fluidity and usability of a project, seeing each asset through to post campaign analysis
What skills are vital for this role?
- A vast knowledge of digital marketing, across various specialisms, and how they can be implemented and tracked, i.e., use of Google Analytics
- Experience working across a variety of campaigns, predominately across digital platforms at a mid to senior level
- A keen eye for detail and an understanding of how effective branding and design can be seamlessly rolled out across digital platforms
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate project plans with your client, investing in their success and consistently growing
- A team player attitude, knowing how to collaborate with your peers to create effective campaigns for a variety of clients
If you have a solid understanding of the digital marketing process, please send your CV to CS@tomorrowlondon.co.uk to register for this exciting opportunity!